Website – Terms & Conditions
The information given on this website has been supplied to the best of Messrs Durrants knowledge at the time of publication. Before relying on information given within this site it is recommended that you contact the relevant office to check the current position with regard to the property or item that you are interested in to save wasted journeys and expense.
Messrs Durrants for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of properties whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out in general outline and do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract.
- They are not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact.
- All descriptions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation are given without responsibility to any intending purchaser or tenant.
- A purchaser or tenant must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of all details and statements.
- The services, systems and appliances listed have not been tested by Durrants and no guarantees as to their operating ability or efficiency are given.
For more Terms and Conditions specific to our specialist areas please see below:
Auction Rooms Terms and Conditions
Property Auctions Terms and Conditions
Online Machinery Auctions Terms and Conditions
Onsite Machinery Auctions Terms and Conditions